We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you logon to the Dosha Management System PLC website, we may ask you for personal information, specifically:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Dosha Management System PLC services or third parties to provide you with a better experience and improve the quality of our services. We may also provide visitors to our website the opportunity to receive communications such as our regular newsletter, product promotions, and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor. You may opt for receiving these communications by emailing us at Dosha Management System PLC, by replying to any email we send you, or by visiting certain locations on our website.
- Log information – When you access Dosha Management System PLC solutions via a browser, application, or other clients, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with our website, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Client communications – When you send an email or other communications to Dosha Management System PLC , we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our solutions and services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our solutions and services.
Dosha Management System PLC only shares personal and client information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Dosha Management System PLC , its clients as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or data destruction. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use the Dosha Management System PLC website, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may ask individual clients to identify themselves. The information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize others’ privacy, or be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes) or for which access is not otherwise required.
We will provide an individual opt-out choice or opt-in for sensitive data before sharing your data with third parties other than our agents or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to Dosha Management System PLC .
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to public authorities’ lawful requests, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If your complaint involves human resources data transferred to the United States from the ET and/or Switzerland in the context of the employment relationship, and Dosha Management System PLC does not address it satisfactorily, Dosha Management System PLC commits to cooperate with the panel established by the ET data protection authorities (DPA Panel) and/or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, as applicable and to comply with the advice given by the DPA panel and/or Commissioner, as applicable with regard to such human resources data.